- Personal care items: These products can help you with everyday tasks such as bathing, dressing, and using the restroom. Many personal care products are specifically designed for seniors or people with disabilities.
- Mobility aids: Mobility aids such as walkers, canes, and scooters can help you stay mobile and independent. If you have trouble walking or standing for long periods of time, mobility aids can make it easier to get around your home.
- Medical equipment: If you have a chronic medical condition, you may need to use medical equipment at home such as oxygen tanks or nebulizers. This equipment can be expensive, but many insurance plans will cover at least part of the cost.
- Home safety products: Products such as stairlifts, grab bars, and shower chairs can help make your home safer and more accessible. These products can be especially helpful if you are at risk for falls or other injuries.
- Telehealth devices: Telehealth devices allow you to communicate with your doctor or health care provider remotely. This technology can be used for a variety of purposes such as monitoring your vital signs or ordering prescription refills.
At Lakeside Medical Supplies, our years of experience in the healthcare supply industry allows us to offer exceptional service. We are your local supplier of rental medical equipment and supplies and our staff have over fifteen years of experience in providing the right home healthcare products. We understand your needs and can help you select the right products for your budget. We have a team of qualified technicians to offer reliable assistance.
Further Reading: Medical Appliances for Safe Bathing
Visit Us on Facebook